Thursday, May 8, 2014

Rolling the ball

To get the ball rolling and start posting, I've started a campaign for myself, to feel better, happier, healthier.

This is an experiment to see how far I could go if I used a positive mindset on everything.

I never realized I had this void inside of me, like an empty gap so to speak. It became empty when I decided to give up on my long time interest, some so-called friends and unable to do activities due to my physical health. For quite some time, I felt empty, lonely, without a purpose, craving for affection and attention. Walking around everyday with a heavy heart and a mind crowded with thoughts.

But it doesn't have to be this way. If I approached these things with a positive attitude, and fill the void with other things that make me happy, I don't have to feel this way. I don't have to cry over spilled milk.

So here I am with a target. Start off with a hundred days of being happy. Spending this time on the people I care about, and doing things that keep me happy and cheerful. Easier said than done, I know. That's why this blog was set up to log my progress. If this succeeds, I'll take this opportunity to carry this mindset for as long as I can, forever perhaps.

So join me on this journey while I discover my direction and purpose in life. And in doing so, achieving happiness inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment