Monday, May 12, 2014

Day 4

Today wasn't a particularly interesting day, woke up earlier to work as Felix isn't around to fetch me to camp, for the next two weeks at least. Ugh. Anyway no superior from my sub unit was around. Either on leave, course or having day off. Did my work nonetheless. Though at some point I did slack off from work.

Went home, had dinner with family. Had my hair cut, and went home to do some modelling.

Built an RX-0 Unicorn gundam head bust. The face plate flips and changes! Though it wouldn't be so feasible when it's painted. Paint will start scratching and peeling off then. I'll have to decide on a pose and stick with it. What a waste of the gimmicks though. Oh well.

Like I said. Wasn't a particularly interesting day, but happy nonetheless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment